Friday, June 6, 2014

Things I Love: My Backyard

            Today's love is -- my backyard.  It's big, flat, and fenced-in.  I can see it from the big windows in my living room, kitchen and eating area.  I don't really have much to say about it, other than I love being able to allow my children to safely play outside, under supervision, but still with "independence."  Fresh air, sunshine, and active play are very important to growing minds and bodies.  Independence is as well, and supervision is an absolute MUST!  A big, flat, fenced back yard is as close to perfect as any mama could ask for.

 
          So, loving my family today...  we'll probably have dinner and a movie together as a family tonight.  This is generally our "Friday night" routine.  Either tacos or pizza, and some sort of movie.  The girls aren't allowed a lot of "screen time," so this is a big deal to them.  My husband and I may even allow them to have a "sister sleepover" in one of their rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment