Saturday, June 7, 2014

Things I Love: Good Neighbors

          Can I just say, we hit the neighbor jackpot with our backyard neighbors?  Seriously, they are wonderful people.  They brought us homemade brownies the first night we were here.  Their youngest plays with all three of mine.  They have given us advice on our chickens, shared eggs with us, and generally just made us feel welcome.  I know if I have a problem, I can call her.  My children have a friend close by.  They don't mind our large (and at times loud! dog).  They look out for us, and we look out for them.  It's wonderful!  And I am thankful.  So very thankful.

          We've had something come up in our church family.  So, my husband will be doing some auto repairs today.  Don't know what today will look like, but sometimes that's the best way to express love -- being willing to NOT plan things so that we can behave as the Body of Christ ought.  

No comments:

Post a Comment