Friday, May 30, 2014

I Have a Plan! Maybe...

        I'm not the best at this blogging thing, but that's OK.  The intent of this blog isn't really to be read, but for me to write.  For me to be honest, and to work things out for myself.  I process through words, spoken is best for me, but writing things out comes in a close second.  Mainly, I need to actually focus on what I am doing.

         This brings me to my plan.  For the month of June, I am hoping (planning?) to post daily.  I plan to post one thing I love, and how I show love to others.  On a really good day, maybe I will post one thing I have done that day to show love to those around me.

         Why?  Well, because I am selfish.  And I am addicted to "input."  Meaning this -- I don't think of others nearly as much as I ought, and I have trouble self-reflecting or being truly still.  I want something to read, or watch, or listen to almost constantly.  And it's a distraction from what really matters.  So, this will be my newest non-negotiable.  Every day.  Something I love, and how I show love to those around me.  Hopefully, something I've done that day, and how it relates to the thing that I love.  Sort of "sharing the love."  Kind of.

         No real rules, just daily posting about love.  Finding it, sharing it, helping others know they are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment